Rock Point Camp Update re: COVID-19




Our leadership team at Rock Point Commons is closely monitoring the situation with Coronavirus and we wanted to provide you with an update about what we’re doing to keep Rock Point safe and protected. While we continue to plan and prepare for a great summer ahead, we are also relying on the recommendations set forth by the Vermont Department of Health, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as the American Camping Association. Keeping safety at the forefront of our decision making, Rock Point has decided to set May 15th as our camp decision deadline. This will allow both families and staff to plan appropriately for the summer, should we need to cancel.


Our proactive approach allows us to honor our commitment to our existing refund policy which states:

“A full refund, minus the non-refundable deposit, is given to camp families who cancel on or before May 31. After May 31, no refund is available. Refunds are not given for participant dismissal, failure to attend, absence or sick days. If we must cancel, you will receive a full refund.”

Therefore, should we need to cancel due to COVID-19, parents can feel rest assured that their full payment will be returned. We are all in this together.


We encourage you to stay connected with us during this time. If you aren’t already following us, check out our Facebook page where we continue to share some of our favorite camp memories and activities that can be done from home. Suggestions are welcome as we’d love to hear from you, too! We will continue to keep our Rock Point family in our thoughts as we navigate this season together.

  • Facebook

® 2018 Rock Point | All Rights Reserved | MARKETING | PRIVACY  POLICY